Search, Vet, and Source Providers
- Easily search for local, regional, and national OST activity providers
- Vet providers with reliable information from other schools, school partners, and families
- Seamlessly communicate with and contract with providers
Manage Selected Providers and Plan Activities
- Onboard providers and obtain real-time status of any required document submissions
- Plan and schedule OST activities
- Enable secure registration for families and for educations registering on behalf of families
Manage Activity Registrations and Program Launch
- Provide a secure, user-friendly site to explore and register for activities
- Assemble and distribute activity rosters
- Facilitate scholarship programs
- Generate enrollment, roster, and financial reports
Frequently Asked Questions
What are considered Out of School Time (OST) activities?
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines Out of School Time (OST) activities as "supervised programs that young people regularly attend when school is not in session. This can include before- and after- school programs on a school campus or facilities such as academic programs (e.g., reading or math focused programs), specialty programs (e.g., sports teams, STEM, arts enrichment), and multipurpose programs that provide an array of activities (e.g., 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCAs)".
Who are school partners?
School partners include Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs), Parent Teacher Organizations (PTOs), Multipurpose Program Providers (e.g., Boys & Girls Clubs), Faith-Based Organizations, and Community Organizations.
What is the cost of OST activity planning and management software for schools and school partners?
Schools and school partners are not charged to use the software. A small fee is charged to the provider for each registration, a significant percentage of which is donated back to schools/school partners and to fund programs for underserved communities. We recognize that each school/school partner has unique needs and strive to build a trusted relationship with each and every one.
Enterprise-level solutions are also available to school districts and school partners.
How do we get started and what level of support will be available?
The first step is to complete the information form below. After we receive the form, a member of our executive team will follow up to learn more about your school and explore how our software can meet your school’s needs. From onboarding through program management, our dedicated team will support you every step of the way!
Our partnership team is ready to help!